Accidental blaze consumes abandoned structure

By Christina Faulkner

The cause of a house fire that occurred at 2 Baldwin Circle in Ozark on Wednesday, February 28 has been ruled an accident by the State Fire Marshal's office.

The fire started at approximately 1:15 p.m. after a worker attempting to demolish the building left the scene on a personal errand. According to witnesses, he had been using an electric chainsaw to begin demolition work which the property owner, Jerry Mack, had authorized.

Related Posts
Accidental blaze consumes abandoned structure
Guffeys Make Ozark New Hometown
Accidental blaze consumes abandoned structure
Dispute Over ARPA EMS Funding Distribution Continues
Accidental blaze consumes abandoned structure
Local Business benefits from state incentives policy, receives final payout at city council meeting