MONTGOMERY -- The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency’s (ALEA) Secretary Hal Taylor is pleased to announce the recipients of the Agency’s Lifesaving Award and Certificate of Recognition for outstanding professionalism and skills displayed through heroic acts that saved the life of another as well as preserving public safety, while simultaneously upholding ALEA’s proud tradition of selfless service.
- Deciphering the stakes: A comprehensive guide to the 2024 primary election
- Art Dodge and Ecore: Pioneering towards a rubber waste-free planet through innovative upcycling
- Congressman Jerry Carl headlines Dale County Republican meeting
- Mary Hill Family Service Center among recipients of over $6.4 million in grants aimed at child abuse prevention
- Dr. Jack Hawkins inspires vision at FOL annual meeting