Daleville Mayor Jayme Stayton signed a Proclamation declaring November 15, 2022 as Flags for Forgotten Soldiers Day during the Daleville City Council meeting held November 15 at Daleville City Hall. 660 American flags were on display in front of City Hall, the Daleville Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Daleville Cultural and Convention Center complex. The intent of the flags is to bring awareness to the 22 veteran suicides that occur every day throughout a given month. Flags were placed by Boy Scout Troop 88.
- Deciphering the stakes: A comprehensive guide to the 2024 primary election
- Art Dodge and Ecore: Pioneering towards a rubber waste-free planet through innovative upcycling
- Congressman Jerry Carl headlines Dale County Republican meeting
- Mary Hill Family Service Center among recipients of over $6.4 million in grants aimed at child abuse prevention
- Dr. Jack Hawkins inspires vision at FOL annual meeting