Jim Preuitt, a legendary House member, State Senator, and Probate Judge of Talladega County passed away in September at age 86. Jim was one of my best legislative buddies. We came to the legislature together in 1982 and became fast friends. We became seat mates in the House, and we were inseparable during our entire first four-year term (1982 -1986).
- Dale County Deputy Coroners appointed
- Senator Jimmy Holley Retirement Luncheon
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency assumes control of landfill fire in Moody
- Local Real Estate Professional Brings Home 4th Award; Broker★Agent Advisor Recognizes Achievement
- Eagles soar beyond Tigers’ reach as all three Carroll High basketball teams defeat Red Level