Secretary of State-Elect Wes Allen (R-Troy) mailed a letter to the Electronic Registration Information Center (ERIC) today informing the corporation of Alabama’s withdrawal from participation in their system.
- Dale County Schools Scores Only “A” in Alabama
- Blankenship is Awarded Outstanding ACE Mayor 2022
- Georgia Family with Ozark Ties to Appear on Great Christmas Light Fight
- Ozark Celebrates 100-Year-Old WWII Veteran, Names Cullifer Grand Marshall of Christmas Parade
- Alabama Downs Auburn, 49-27, for Third-Straight Iron Bowl Victory