Wayne Davis of Skipperville will be awarded the Farm Service Award at the Farm-City Banquet posthumously this next week on Tuesday, November 15. Davis is being recognized for his leadership and dedication to the agricultural, forestry, and wildlife fields throughout his life. Unfortunately, Davis passed away in March 2019. His family will receive the award in his stead.
- Dale County Schools Scores Only “A” in Alabama
- Blankenship is Awarded Outstanding ACE Mayor 2022
- Georgia Family with Ozark Ties to Appear on Great Christmas Light Fight
- Ozark Celebrates 100-Year-Old WWII Veteran, Names Cullifer Grand Marshall of Christmas Parade
- Alabama Downs Auburn, 49-27, for Third-Straight Iron Bowl Victory